To Register, go to
March 12, 2021 - Women's Health and Anatomy
Hormones fluctuate and can affect us differently every day but there are ways to ease the monthly fluctuations without excessive impact to mood, skin, and health issues.
Join us to learn safe, effective, and natural ways of balancing hormones and supporting your body.
We will cover the physiological, emotional, and spiritual dynamics of womanhood.
• The 2 phases of the menstrual cycle (luteal and follicular phase) and how to support your body during these phases
• Body systems that play a role in the menstrual cycle and how certain toxins can impact these body systems
• Methods to support the elimination organs and gut health
• Stress, and its impact on hormonal balance and menstrual health
• The role of diet on mental and physical health
• Ayurvedic and holistic self-care practices.
Join this session to learn what ayurvedic therapies are available to help best support your health!
March 19, 2021 - Premenstrual Syndrome
Women experience different symptoms during the two weeks leading up to their period. The common emotional symptoms include irritability and mood changes while the common physical symptoms include acne, headaches, cramping, tender breasts, bloating, and feeling tired.
You will learn:
• What are possible causes for PMS including excess estrogen
• How to reduce PMS symptoms by supporting the elimination organs through diet, specific exercises and lifestyle changes.
• What are some triggers that increases PMS, what foods to avoid, and which nourishing foods to incorporate, to reduce Premenstrual Syndrome.
Join us to learn about holistic strategies that you can use to promote menstrual health through diet (including teas, herbs, and supplements) and lifestyle changes.
March 26, 2021 - Fertility Care
In this webinar, you will learn how to support fertility with ayurvedic and holistic approaches.
• What to expect after stopping birth control pills
• Which nutrients are needed after stopping birth control pills to support fertility
• How to rebalance and enrich your gut microbiome to enable health of baby’s microbiome
• Detoxification and removing certain foods prior to conception to prevent added toxicity for the baby
• The role of hormones in the reproductive cycle
• How to recognize and manage hormonal imbalances
• Ayurvedic remedies and holistic selfcare approaches to enhance fertility
Join us to learn about key strategies that you can use to promote fertility through your diet and lifestyle as well as supplements and herbs that promote overall well-being through hormonal balance.
April 2, 2021 - Postpartum Care
Adjusting to daily life after the birth of a baby has challenges and the initial weeks of recovery are critical to the woman’s health. The weeks following birth include adjustments in sleep, selfcare, diet, and baby care. This period is critical to setting the foundation for long-term health and well-being. Certain foods and nutrients are key to support the recovery phase as well as ongoing nourishment for mental health, breastfeeding, and the adjustment of taking care of an infant – stress, reduced sleep, and physical changes.
In this webinar, we will cover:
• Recovery and supportive foods such as healthy fats and nutrients for reproductive glands
• Exercises to strengthen abdomen, deep breathing techniques to release stress
• Mental health and affirmations
• Breast feeding challenges and supportive foods and herbs
• Gut health for mommy and baby including probiotics and fermented foods
• Meal preparation ideas
Join us to learn about holistic self care methods that can help you recover and enjoy a healthy, postpartum experience.
April 9, 20201 - Peri-menopause and Menopause Care
The years leading up to Menopause and the Menopause experience is a process that can be nurtured and honored. The changes in hormones can pose some challenging symptoms that can be managed with proper nourishment and selfcare.
In this webinar, we will discuss the dietary and lifestyle changes that have been shown to improve health in menopausal women, as well as specific supplements and herbs which can support menopausal challenges.
You will learn natural remedies and selfcare approaches for:
• Hot flashes
• Insomnia and sleep concerns
• Skin and hair health, hair loss
• Memory loss and Mood swings
• Irregular and / or heavy periods
• Bone health – weight bearing exercises to build bone and muscle strength
• Glandular and hormonal support
Join us to learn about holistic strategies that can support your emotional and physical health as you approach and go through the menopause experience.
To Register, go to